The Launch Pad Scheme is a self-reliant scheme for the Madhya Pradesh youth Boys and girls. This govt scheme was launched by the state’s Women and Child Development Department. In this scheme, the 18 years old boys and girls come out from Child Care Institutions.
The key feature of this लॉन्च पैड योजना is to provide a self income platform to the youth who are eligible for this state scheme. Though govt gives minor requirements for the applicants, it has been counted that over 90% of youth students can register for this “Launch Pad Scheme 2021 MP”.
Now the question is, how can they apply for this एमपी लॉन्च पैड योजना 2021, what are the overall benefits they will get and how they implement these scheme on their life for a better future after registering on this scheme.
We will discuss everything about this LAUNCH PAD Yojana, along with an easy registration process.
Launch Pad Scheme 2021 For Boys And Girls – लॉन्च पैड योजना:
As you know, the Launch Pad Scheme is rolled for the Child Care Institute people whose age cross 18 years. This government scheme is for all boys and girls of Madhya Pradesh who belongs to that institute.
We briefly discuss its scheme, but its main key feature is to provide self-reliance to all the belonging boys and girls.
|Scheme Name||Launch Pad Scheme 2021|
|Yojana Launched By||State Govt Scheme.|
|Benefits Of This LP Scheme||Get Rs. 6 lakh for self-reliant business.|
|Scheme Worked Under||State Government Of India|
|Who Can Apply?||Those are coming out from the Child Care Institute of MP.|
|Scheme Object||Provide a self income system for the 18 years, old boys and girls.|
How can they get this scheme, or how can they apply for this Launch Pad Scheme 2021? We will discuss that; before that, you need to know its key features.
Eligible Criteria Of MP Launch Pad Scheme:
This MP Launch Pad Scheme’s eligibility criteria are mentioned below, and this scheme is only applicable to MP 18 years boys and girls.
- The boys and girls applicants should belong to Child Care Institution.
- All the applicants should belong to Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant’s age is must be equal to or above 18 years old.
- After coming out from the Child Care Institute, he/she should not join any govt sector.
- Applicants should have all the necessary residential certificate of MP state.
Feature Of Launch Pad Yojana 2021:
- Under this Madhya Pradesh self-reliant scheme, the 52 districts of MP were divided into 5 different clusters to set the scheme’s headquarters.
- Under this scheme, the district magistrate team will provide a self-employment opportunity whose age is below 18 years old.
- All the boys and girls are trained to work on computers, coffee shops, stationery shops, etc.
- Every applicant will get Rs. 6 lakh from the state’s women and child development department.
- The non-govt sectors will control all the new Launch Pads of all the boys and girls.
- Before going to apply for this scheme, everyone must be shown a proper business module.
- Currently, the MP govt sets 5 different headquarters in different places- Indore, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Sagar, and Gwalior.
These are the key feature of this scheme. Apart from that, if you want to know another institutional state govt scheme, then you can check the Smart Black Board Scheme.
How To Apply Online For Launch Pad Scheme in 2021?
The online application form of MP लॉन्च पैड योजना is not available on any of the official websites. But as per the source news, the Launch Pad Yojana online registration form may have a chance to available on mpwcdmis.gov.in.
It is the free govt portal for the MP child care students. But there might have a chance to open a new online portal for this लॉन्च पैड योजना. If we get any new updates regarding the online application of the Launch Pad Scheme scheme, we will update here.
What Are The Benefits of एमपी लॉन्च पैड योजना?
If we talk about this yojana’s benefits, it is a wonderful opportunity to start their carrier for all the middle category applicants.
Under this scheme, every aspirant will get 6 lakh rupees for their new startup. As per the govt record, this is the first scheme available that gives an opportunity like this.
So, this is the Launch Pad scheme for MP Child Care Institute people.
Right now, there is no online helpline number available for the public. As soon as the government assigned a toll-free calling facility, we will update here.